CrusadeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A GM Application: SG

5 posters

Go down

A GM Application: SG Empty A GM Application: SG

Post  Sene Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:50 am

Name: Jason Malren

In-game Name: Sene

Have you got Experience?If yes how many years?: Yes I have 1 years experience as a GM on maplestory, 4+ years experience administering, moderating, and managing runescape private servers, and a months with habbo hotel private servers. I also have a great amount of experience with managing websites; check out my Forum Moderator application for references.

Got proof?: PM me, I can show pictures of my crowns (with me in them of course, haha), and a few videos on the servers with me as staff. I cant really say that I have proof other then that, sorry.

How many hours can you spend in working for us?:6+ Hours a day (before school / after school / all day weekends). No one can be on forever, which is why multiple GM's are needed. I would be happy to be one of the GM's on rotation seeing as I have plenty of time after school (but I do have a life of course, so sometimes the occasional hang out with friends).

What will you do if you see a hacker?:Hackers should be instantly temp banned for their behavior, and if they keep on hacking afterward they should be permanetly banned from the server. And they should post on the website if they have learn their lesson and have it be decided by the staff members.

How will you handle Trolls?: I don't like trolls, I would certainly warn them that their behavior isn't accepted around here, I think 3 warns are quite fair for such behavior, and afterward I would mute the user.

What will you do if you see another GM/GM'S doing something bad?: Depends what they did wrong. If they were banning people randomly I would ban them so they couldn't do more damage. If they were giving out items that were not suppose too I would ask to talk to them on the side or whisper to them or private message them, and tell them they aren't allowed to do that. This would help preventing players from seeing staff get into arguments and would not embarrass the staff member.

Other Informations: I have lots of experience as a staff members, dealing with players, handling websites, and working with abusive users to either get them behaving correctly or keeping them removed from the server. I like to help out the players when they ask for small things, as if I were a regular player, I would give them something that would decrease the value of the server. I think we should be forgiving to the players who have learn their lesson, and shouldn't penalize them forever unless they did something over the top bad. Everyone deserves a second chance for the most part, and I like being strict but fair when making my decisions.

Sene
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

A GM Application: SG Empty Re: A GM Application: SG

Post  Tran Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:11 am

Good luck Sene, seems that you put great effort.
Tran
Tran
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Derp Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:13 am

Good luck, Sene!
Hope you have a great stay once the server is up. Very Happy
The rest of us already know each other.
Derp
Derp
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Tran Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:15 am

Derp wrote:Good luck, Sene!
Hope you have a great stay once the server is up. Very Happy
The rest of us already know each other.

Changing your mind about his application? o-o
Tran
Tran
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Derp Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:20 am

Tran, you need to take stuff less serious. > _>
Derp
Derp
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:26 am

Wow...Nice huge app Sene ;D
Chris
Chris
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:28 am

Good luck random person I would like to get to know!
LOL
Just kidding about the random person part, but I would like to get to know you better. Since I know everyone else here that is. :3
Good Luck Sene.
Melissa
Melissa
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sene Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Thank you everyone for the wonderful replies. And of course, I hope we will all get to know each other. Iv seem some of your threads and you seem like a friendly person. Nice to meet you btw.

Sene
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down